In the case of a conventional release film,
an antistatic release film is used because electrostatic phenomenon
easily occurs when separated from the adhesive and the adhesive layer,
and contamination caused by such static electricity can be fatal to the product defect.
It is a film on which the PET film's surface is antistatic to prevent static from occurring.
It is a functional film that prevents foreign substances, dust, etc. from being mixed into the product due to static electricity.
※ measuring equipment: ACL MODEL 800
- Excellent antistatic function
- Prevention of dust and foreign matter inflow by static electricity
- Improve productivity during punching and prevent process errors due to
- Electrostatic coating on single side or both sides
- To prevent electrostatic phenomenon during processing by separately forming an antistatic layer on the film that packs
products that can be damaged by electronic products or static electricity.
- Applied to semiconductor and LCD parts packaging materials and precision parts packaging materials
EX) IA-2506===>surface resistance on 25μm fabric 10⁶ Ω
12 ~ 250
Size of full package
EX) 12μm(24,000), 22μm(13,000), 50μm(6,000), 75μm(4,000), 100μm(3,000)
(mm) Overall width
500 ~ 1600
(Ω) Release force
COMPANY: BFI INC. / CEO: Kim yun il
Address Sujeong-ro, Jangan-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / TEL: 031-354-6037
ⓒ 2020 B.F.I.
Head Office / 1st Factory 224-19 Sujeong-ro, Jangan-myeon, Hwaseong-si,
2nd Factory 224-22 Sujeong-ro, Jangan-myeon, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea